MMA 16 Win A Date Competition
SABC 1 is giving you a chance to win a date with a TV personality to the Metro FM Awards.
Don’t miss out on the experience of a lifetime. The prize will include return flights, accommodation and VIP access to pre-parties, the awards and Sunday Chillaz where you get to share the experience with your favourite personalities. To win log onto the SABC TV digital platforms and answer the following question: "What’s the SABC 1 official #?" followed by your favourite show & #MMA16winadate
Stand a chance to win a date with the following stars:
1. Lerato Kganyago (Live Amp) SABC 1
2. MasterMind (Uzalo) SABC 1
3. Shalima Mkongi (Keeping Score) SABC 2
4. Raphael Griffits Myende (Speak Out) SABC 2
Competition closes on 21 February 2017. Here are the competition T& C’s:
MMA 16 Win A Date Competition T's & C's
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants should enter by answering a question on www.facebook.com/SABCPortal , and https://twitter.com/SABCPortal
a. The competition starts on SABC TV Digital platforms from 17 February 2017
b. The competition ends on 21 February 2017
2. ELIGIBILITY: The competition is open to legal South African residents ONLY who are over the age of 18. Employees of the SABC (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Proof of ID will be requested for redeeming the prize.
3. WINNERS: We will select 1 winner from each channel
4. Winners will receive:
• Return Flights
• Access to Pre-Parties, VIP tickets to the awards & Sunday Chillaz VIP tickets with your favourite personality.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via direct messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and the judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will also be notified telephonically within 2 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. All Winners will be required to transport themselves to the Airport and back. Return flights will be supplied and accommodation
8. SABC TV is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
9. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of SABC TV. SABC TV reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
10. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK AND TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Twitter and release Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to SABC TV and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
11. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. SABC TV in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: SABC TV is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, SABC TV may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release SABC TV from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
13. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained on both Facebook and Twitter and will be released at the discretion of the SABC TV.
14. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in promotional activities such as radio interviews, appearances on TV, featuring in photos and the likes which will be used for public relations purposes.
15. The prizes are not transferable.
16. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
17. SABC TV reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.